Thursday, August 23, 2012

Welcome To Daniel's Garden Blog

Hi, I am Daniel and I am 4 years old.  I love to garden with my mom, and I really love looking at pictures of other people's gardens on Pinterest with my mom.  My older brother, Michael, got his own blog about 'beds, books and toys,' so I told Mom, I wanted a website about plants.

I like to work in the garden with my mommy.  Right now, we have eggplant and zucchini plants growing. We have a mature tree in our yard.  We think it's a mandarin orange tree.

I want to grow flowers too, but Mom says we can't do that until next spring.

The first thing Mom did, was buy my brother and I each a set of our very own garden tools   She wanted sturdy ones, that weren't plastic, and wouldn't break easily because after all, we are boys.  These are perfect for us, and we haven't broken them yet and it's been 6 months.  She got them from Amazon.

Our mom loves Amazon, and when she bought us the tools, she also bought us both our very own gardening bags, with hand tools too.  We used them to help her do the potting that she does to start all our plants before moving them into the ground.
The Garden Bag wasn't at all expensive.  At only $12.21, she was easily able to get one for each of us so we never had to fight.  Once they got to our house, mom used fabric paint to paint our names on the bags so we always knew which one belonged to either of us.



My brother and I love our mom and all the cool things she does with us.






4 comments:

  1. Hi Daniel,

    Wow, you really sound like a good gardener. I bet you're a big help to your mom when she's working in the garden. Hope to read more soon, I have put your site in my bookmarks so I can see the new things you write about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Leslie. I am a big help to my mom. She always calls me her 'little helper.' I even help her when she thinks she doesn't need help. Silly Mommy. Mommies always need help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you're having a great time in the garden, which is great! You have a very good mommy and I'm happy to know that you are enjoying the wealth of knowledge she is imparting on you. Keep up the great work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much Miss Lehua, for stopping by my blog to leave a comment. I saw your comment on my brother Michael's blog too. We are both very grateful for all the comments we get. It makes us happy to know that people like our blogs. We love our mommy and all the fun stuff she does with that. We think you're a good mommy too.

    ReplyDelete